CCNA (Wireless) Certification
Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network. The CCNA Wireless curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise networks.
Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
IUWNE - Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials
- Exam Number: 640-722 IUWNE
- Associated Certifications: CCNA Wireless
- Duration: 90 minutes (75 to 85 questions)
- Available Languages: English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, French, Spanish
- Register: Pearson VUE
- Exam Policies Read current policies and requirements
- Exam Tutorial: Review type of exam questions
The 640-722 Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Network Essential (IUWNE) exam is the exam associated with the CCNA Wireless certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting small to medium-size WLANs. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Network Essential (IUWNE) course.
The exam is closed book and no outside reference materials are allowed. The following topics are general guidelines for the content that is likely to be included on the practical exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the following guidelines may change at any time without notice.
- 20% 1.0 Describe WLAN Fundamentals
- 17% 2.0 Install a Basic Cisco Wireless LAN
- 15% 3.0 Install Wireless Clients
- 19% 4.0 Implement Basic WLAN Security
- 17% 5.0 Operate Basic WCS
- 12% 6.0 Conduct Basic WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting